Agape Respite Care, Inc. – Berne, Indiana
- Part-time positions available.
- Applicants must have a caring and compassionate heart for individuals with special needs.
- CNA type work with a staff to guest ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 – at times 1:3 or 1:4 depending on the level of care required for each guest.
- Shifts range from 7 or 8 a.m. – 2 or 3 p.m. and 2 or 3 p.m. – 8 or 9 p.m.
- Staff schedule themselves based on their availability.
- Opportunity to work up to 40 hours some weeks.
- Starting wage $9.69/hr. no experience and $10.71/hr. with CNA or experience.
- Other income information: Monthly bonus – minimum $1.00/hr. for every hour worked during the month, week-end shift differential from Friday 3:00 p.m.
- through Sunday Midnight, potential to earn $0.10 increment to base pay every quarter until base pay reaches $12.00/hr.
- CNA preferred however, not required.
- Hands-on training provided at our Respite Home.
- No traveling required.
- Core A & Core B Medication Administration along with G-tube feedings are part of the training.
- Must be 18 years old and have earned a High-School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Serious applicants need only apply.
Please email resume to email@example.com or stop in to fill out an application.
Call for any questions – ask to speak to Sherrie or Jennifer (260-589-3351)
Ace Hardware – Berne
Ace Hardware of Berne is still looking for a full time employee to join their “really unique” team! If you are a people person and would like to be a part of a fun loving, caring team, the time is now!! We are looking for a full time driver/warehouse employee that will load and make material deliveries. This employee must be able to lift 50-75 pounds repetitively, be a self starter and possess or have the ability to obtain a class A CDL license. A good driving record is required.
If you are interested, please send us a brief work history (or resume) along with an informational summary about yourself and what would make you our best candidate!
Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Habeggers Ace Lumber, Attention: HR Dept, 1196 US 27 North, Berne, IN 46711
Let us know why YOU need to be our next employee!!
#berneindiana #dreamteam #aceistheplace #workingtogetherisfun #yougettoworkwithus
Indiana State Museum
The Indiana State Museum is now taking applications for a “part-time” tour guide at Limberlost. If you know someone who would be interested, please note that the person has to apply online at the Indiana State Job List website.
Thank you for spreading the word about this unique, rewarding, and fulfilling job opportunities at Limberlost State Historic Site, located in historic, Geneva, IN.
When I was the site manager at Limberlost, I hired men & women, young & old, for this position, the important thing, from my point-of-view, was to find a reliable person who enjoyed the challenge of learning while “on-the-job” and got a lot of satisfaction sharing the history and the stories of the Limberlost with visitors (who come from all over the United States and some foreign countries), and who could be counted on to be an excellent example of Indiana’s Hoosier hospitality.
Swiss Village is hiring!
Certified Nursing Assistants
Part-Time and Full-Time CNA Positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift are NOW AVAILABLE at Swiss Village!!
- Flexible scheduling – applicants can choose 8-hour or 12-hour shifts.
- Experience based pay.
- $2/hr bonus for picking up open shifts.
- Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd
- Full-Time positions eligible for benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 403(b) retirement plan participation.
- Part-Time positions eligible for dental and vision insurance.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for Full-Time positions! Must be certified to qualify for the sign-on bonus.
Apply online at http://www.swissvillage.org in-person, or send Resume to:
Kayla Reilly, HR Specialist
1350 W. Main St.
Berne, IN 46711
Secure Automotive is hiring!
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for the positions of Automotive Technician and Administrative Assistant.
Please drop off a resume or email to email@example.com.
Automotive Technician / Mechanic needed
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for a full time Automotive Technician. Experience and own tools are needed, great work environment, competitive pay, 7am-5pm Monday to Friday, no weekends. ASE certified is a plus but not a must.
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for a part time Administrative Assistant, Flexible hours, 12-20 hours per week depending on workload. Duties would include, answering phone, scheduling, payroll, normal office duties, etc. Needs to have good computer skills. Quick Books, Excel, Word, are some programs that we use. Good customer skills are a must! Pay will depend on skills and experience.
Boys and Girls Club of Adams County
Do you or someone you know want to make an impact on lives in our community? The Boys and Girls Club of Adams County is looking for passionate, energetic and motivated people to come along side our kiddos and help guide them. Positions available in both Decatur and Berne – call us at 260.724.9128 or 260.589.8365 today for more information.
Family LifeCare is looking for:
Home Care RN Case Manager
PT & FT positions available
M-F 8a-430p minimum call required
Caring for patients of all ages
Apply today @ https://familylifecarein.org/
Benefit information available upon request
Contact Amanda @ 260-589-8598
Jay County REMC
Hiring Business Manager
This position is responsible for managing 5 office employees. Participates in the accounting, investing, financing and various reporting functions. Directs all financial reporting, budgeting, auditing, internal control, management information systems, cash management, taxes, billing and customer relations. Oversees accounting and billing. Manages the daily finance and administrative duties of the Cooperative.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3-5 years of accounting and management experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent Certifications and job experience is required.
Retirement, benefits and a competitive salary. Jay County REMC is An Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for the position please submit your resume via mail or email by June 30, 2017 to:
Jay County REMC
Attn: Cindy Denney
P O Box 904
Portland IN 47371-0904
Learn more at:
Do you love working with people? Want to make a difference in their lives? Family LifeCare is looking for caring, compassionate individuals to work with people of all ages…in your community.
Check out our openings and apply at https://familylifecarein.org/employment/
Our current openings include:
- Certified Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical Nurse Hospice After Hours (LPN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse Visit Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse Hospice After Hours (RN)
- Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) – Hospice
- Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN) – Home Health
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Community Resource Specialist
Biggs Property Management is hiring!
Find out more at: https://rentbiggs.com/about/careers/
Magazine Marketing Associate
Annie’s is seeking a Magazine Marketing Associate to maintain reports and execute various tasks relating to both magazine promotion (print and online) and fulfillment.
Understand financial and operational objectives and take action to achieve the desired results. The ideal candidate will have experience planning and managing deadline-driven projects requiring attention to detail, and be able to work closely with senior management to interpret findings. Must have good communication skills, strong computer skills, especially Excel, and strong attention to detail.
For more information and to apply, go to http://www.annies-publishing.com Careers.
Forecasting and Reporting Analyst
Annie’s, a publishing and media company in Berne, IN is seeking an Analyst responsible for accurate and timely forecasting and the continuous review and refinements of forecast modeling and tools. Assist senior level management in forecasting and variance analysis, performance reporting and special projects. Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
The Law Offices of Cory & Allison Sprunger is expanding and is hiring again!
We have continued to see tremendous growth and excitement surrounding the legal services we provide and are looking to hire additional help to add to our professional team.
Position: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Hours: 35 hours/week
Location: 265 W. Water Street, Berne, IN
- Professional demeanor
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- No legal background/experience required
How to Apply:
- Please submit a cover letter and resume no later than Wednesday, February 15.
- Submit application materials via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining this growing and purpose-oriented law firm
2nd Shift – CNC Machinist
Automation Business Development Manager
Actuator Business Development Manager
To apply go to: http://www.micromaticllc.com “About Us – Employment Opportunities” EOE. Micromatic is a drug free workplace.
Farmer’s Insurance Is Hiring!
Below is a detailed job description. For more information, contact Shari Tomac at Farmer’s Insurance, Berne, IN. 260-589-2195.
We would be willing to hire a high school student for a few hours a week. Would need to have experience in something like swing choir, cherleading, speech, or drama.
Fear Powersports Is Hiring!
We are growing and looking to hire a full time person. This person would be wearing a few hats but mostly helping with front counter in parts/service and also some sales. So if you have any back ground in parts, service, sales and or financing would be very helpful. please feel free to contact me by email or phone sales@fearpowersports or call 260-589-3000 Shawn Fear