Interested in partnering with the Berne Chamber of Commerce? Take a look at the wide variety of partnership options below, and feel free to contact us for rates on membership or if you have any questions!
Applicable to businesses providing supplemental income from 25 work hours or less /week.
Retail & Professional Services
Applicable to businesses open 6 or less months per year.
Based on number of employees
Annual billing January – December, Pro-rated quarterly for new members joining mid-year.
Above and beyond the normal partnership levels, each Premier Partnership includes:
- Additional recognition
- Expanded privileges
- Tickets to annual activities
Mönch – Platinum
Eiger – Gold
Wetterhorn – Silver
Jungfrau – Bronze
Any business who desires a greater partnership with the Berne Chamber of Commerce is encouraged to join at one of the levels listed above. Additional Advancement Levels of Investment are available for the above membership levels. Approximately 1/3-1/2 of the Mönch, Eiger and Wetterhorn Partnerships is designated towards Swiss Days sponsorship.
Contact a Chamber staff member for specific information on Premier benefits.
Below are just a few of the ways that you can benefit from partnering with the Berne Chamber of Commerce.
- Adams County Economic Development Corporation
- Berne Community Development Corporation
- City of Berne Administration and Council
- East Region Tourism Marketing Co-Op
- Northeast Indiana Chamber Coalition (NEICC)
- Northeast Regional Chamber
- Swiss Heritage Village
Network & Learn at Chamber Events
- Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner
- Chamber Events
- Networking Events
Promote your business
Advertising and listings in:
- Berne Brochure
- Swiss Days Brochure
- Chamber Newsletter
- Participate in $wiss Bucks
- Display your business in the Chamber Display case when chosen as Member of the Month
- Your brochure displayed in Chamber office
- Linked through the Chamber website
- Phone, office visits, website hits, social media
- Brochures placed in Relocation Packets & Hospitality bags
- Chamber Directory
- Monthly Newsletter
- Updated business information links from the Chamber website